African Shea Butter 8 oz.
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains rich fatty acid which renders it far superior than cocoa butter. Shea butter rejuvenates and deeply moisturizes dry and damaged skin and hair. Infused with essential vitamins that make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin, helps heals wounds faster, and fights aging. Shea Butter
- Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks,wrinkles and blemishes.
- Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner
SHEA BUTTER DOES NOT EXPIRE. STORE IN A COOL PLACE.
PRODUCT OF GHANA